Whether you’re an established organisation, or you’re starting a business from scratch, there are plenty of reasons why you might engage a professional copywriter like me:
• You’re too busy to write copy
• You’re not sure what you need (or where to start)
• Your marketing people are already stretched
• Someone just quit and you’re short of writers
• You can’t afford to employ someone full-time to do this
• You’re too close to the business and want an objective viewpoint
I could go on. Whatever your reason/s, you’ll be surprised what a copywriter can do for your business.
An affordable service
Having an experienced freelance writer ‘on call’ is generally more cost-effective than employing a marketing communications specialist – you don’t have all the overheads for starters.
And you can call me as and when you need something, even at (relatively) short notice.
I’m also a cheaper option than a full-service creative agency. That’s because I can call on my network of free agents in the fields of graphic design, illustration, art direction, web design and video production to produce high quality communications for you.
I project manage the whole thing and our collective overheads are low, so you benefit.
If you have an in-house designer, or you’ve contracted one already, I can work closely with them too. See copywriting rates